As I prepare to return to comp setting for the 2013 Passion for Flashin’, I’m taking a moment to reflect on lessons learned from My Problem With Ben Mueller.
- Use the features of the wall as much as possible
- Choose good holds; don’t use holds that hurt your hands or body
- Get holds on the wall and see what presents itself
- Prep your tape; put tape up where you think hold might go but be open to moving it
- Be a minimalist; use only as many holds as necessary to force the sequence
A look back at Susan on the Women’s Open Finals from 2012 Passion for Flashin’.